1. Typically a 1 Year lease is required at minimum
2. You must provide a credit report. You can get one from Equifax or TransUnion
3. You must provide proof of employment (a Job letter or recent pay stubs)
4. Proof of identity is required (drivers license, passport, etc)
5. A rental application (including personal references and debts)
6. First and Last Months rent deposit (cash or certified cheque/money order)
7. Often, landlords request 10 post dated cheques for the remainder of the year lease
HOWEVER, why rent when you can buy a Condo for as little as $140,000. Please call or contact me for details.